All Your Red Dwarf All Your Red Dwarf

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

lawl Red Dwarf humour, oh my.

All my smegging 5 are belong to this.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Absurd-Ditties responds:

Smoke me a clipper, i'm be back for christmas.

Happy birthday Afro_Stud! Happy birthday Afro_Stud!

I sound American :O

Thanks for making me this awesome Flash for my birthday, I loved it.

Your singing was amazing, I wish I could hear that every birthday ;P

I loved the present from BlueHippo, I've always wanted a Roflmuffin teddy, he should manufacture them, they'd sell like hot cakes and he'd be a millionaire in no time.

I wasn't too happy with your present though, no more KWAS_GotReviewBanned, Afro_Not__Afro_Stud, Afro__Strawberry, Afro__Amigos, AfroStar, Rebecca_Rose, NomaNder, Afro_Stud, Pink_Soda, Littleafro, Ppink_Ssoda, Tip-Toe, Screaming_Photo-op, --Click----, Choke_Back_Tears, NeneChow, --Click, SpeakUpTheLove, LevelOneAccount, SadicSchoolgirl, Stephanie_Ball or my other alts, such a sad event =(

As for the Flash as a present, I loved it, keep up the good work.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Murray responds:

Afro_Star...<3

You wish you could hear that every birthday? Well, you can always watch this flash on each of your birthday!

Yes, BlueHippo should make Roflmuiffin teddies. For the NG kiddies. Also, there's need to be an AfroStar action figure, and a Bahamut figure. Don't forget a BlueHippo figure. BlueHippo shall be a zillionaire in no time!

Sorry to have those accounts deleted, but it was just a joke! XP

Good, I'm happy you're grateful to love this present from me to you! Now I wonder what happens on 12th July. That day will be a fucking awesome day!

1000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000 <3s to you Afro!

you're gay